Tiny Striker La Liga
Tiny Striker La Liga
Most frequent questions and answers
This is a bug we are aware of. If you are experiencing this issue please contact us on email@example.com
This is a known issue. If you are experiencing this issue please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we only support English, Spanish, German, Brazilian languages.
We are looking to roll out different language support in the future. Let us know which language you would like to see!
All three tracks come from the artist Blank & Kytt. You can listen to more of their tracks here
Your coins can go out of sync if playing offline or disconnecting from your wi-fi or mobile data. When it does this it can display the incorrect coin value, resulting in too much or very little coins than you actually have. You can rectify this issue by force closing the app and relaunching it. It will then update your coin value. Make sure you are online when doing this.
To restore your Coin Doubler purchase. Go into this game settings – you do this by pressing the cog icon at the top left of the main menu – then press the Restore button.
- Transfer to a better quality team in your division (or if possible the next division above you)
- Use boots and match boosts to help in each match
- Always train your Striker’s skills (Curl and Power) on the Striker page
- You have a poor data connection
- The is an issue with the video provider who serves the video
- You have reached the limit for the number of videos you are allowed to watch per day
Unfortunately we cannot recover your progress on Android devices. Once the game is removed and reinstalled, it will lose all progress. We hope to offer complete player syncing, including the syncing of season progress in a future version of the game.
- Camera – we need this so EveryPlay can record videos of the screen ONLY whilst playing the game.
- Microphone – we need this so EveryPlay can record video audio ONLY whilst playing the game .
- Wi-Fi Connection Information – for example leaderboard & achievement data
- Find accounts on the device – this is so we can use the Google Play services features; leaderboards & achievements.
- Full network access – for example leaderboard & achievement data
- Google Play billing service – used for In-app payments
- Device & App history – to allow us to run energy or training timers whilst the game is soft-closed
- Contacts – required by Facebook to allow in game sharing
- Photos / Media / Files – to rear and write the game’s save data to local storage or to export shared highlights or screen captures
- Storage – to read and write to local storage, should the game be installed on an SD card
- Device ID & call information – to detect when an incoming call is occurring and to pause the game
- Phone – to detect when an incoming call is occurring and to pause the game